Oldage Home in Thane
Services & Facilities
Our trained team of care givers aids residents with their activities of daily living from walking, grooming to assistance with meals, etc.
Day and night shifts as well as a live-in facility manager ensures that care givers are available around the clock to manage emergencies.
Dementia care, Parkinson’s care, etc.
We provide supportive and frequent one-on-one attentive interactions, and a daily plethora of activities to ensure each resident is actively and socially engaged.
Newspaper reading, cards, memory games, puzzles, colouring activities, clay moulding, dancing and regular sessions of singing, yoga and musical therapy, exercise routines, carrom, chess, and so much more. We encourage residents to participate and engage other residents in fields they may have expertise or a keen interest in. This ensures bonding and camaraderie amongst everyone.
We ensure that through these various activities we cater to everyone’s tastes and preferences and also cover the much required Motor activities, Neuro motor activities, sensory activities and more.
We serve nutritious, well balanced and delicious Indian meals, snacks and tea. We also provide regular housekeeping and laundry services.
Our trained facility supervisors and nurses provide basic nursing care in monitoring daily temperature, Blood pressure and oxygen level readings. We also provide specialized services for those who need it including Ryle’s tube feeding, bed sore management, catheter and IV insertion, wound dressing etc.
You can pick any of the following services as per your loved one’s requirement.
We provide care (insert the care link here) and assisted living services for any elderly who want to be independent but need some assistance with their activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, transportation and assistance to follow their medication regimen.
Our care and services include:
- Personalised care plan for each resident after a thorough review by our geriatric specialist
- Availability of round the clock nursing staffs (Nurses + General Duty Assistants)
- Assistance in all activities of daily living: bathing, grooming, toileting, feeding, etc.
- Medication management
- Nutrition & hydration: nutritious personalised meals as per health condition and requests
- Recreational activities customised as per resident history, preferences & needs
- Managing hospital visits & other medical related appointments
- Laundry & housekeeping
- Assisted exercise programmes
- Social engagement plans (when and as possible)